Filling out a scan tron test form with a pencil

Standardized Tests

Disability Support Services does not provide testing accommodations for or administer any non-UI academic classroom exam. However, the Counseling and Testing Center (CTC) at the UI does provide testing services for standardized exams. These exams include the GRE, Praxis, LSAT, etc. A full list of exams and services can be found at the CTC website.

If you are requiring testing accommodations as a person with a disability, please access the CTC website where you will find the links to the specific testing service where information is listed on their website on the requirements and application procedures.

If you have any questions, please contact the Counceling and Testing Center office.