Some students with disabilities are eligible for testing accommodations. These students may take their exams at the DSS facility. Accommodations may vary for each individual depending on the nature of the disability and the documentation provided to DSS.
- Policies and Procedures
- Exam Accommodation Request Form
- Submit this form to DSS at least 3 business days (Monday – Friday) before the exam. If you do not, you run the risk of not being able to take your accommodated exam at the DSS location.
- You may also submit this form in person to DSS (Idaho Commons room 306) or by email to email@example.com.
- Exam Information Form (MS Word)
- (to give to Faculty / Instructor)
- Standardized Tests