The goal of the Vandal Care Network is to help students be successful and maintain a safe campus environment. To do so, we strive to identify students who may be distressed and connect them with appropriate resources to help them succeed. What the Vandal Care Network Does
- Provides one point of contact regarding and dealing with distressed students
- Provides information and referral to appropriate campus resources
- Provides a central contact to gather information from various sources regarding distressed students
- Provides consultation regarding ways to respond to distressed students
- Provides resources to follow up with distressed students
In order to facilitate early detection of problems, we have provided a description of student behavior which warrants concern.