The purpose of the undergraduate physics program at University of Idaho is for you to develop a general knowledge of the primary areas in physics.
Department of Physics offers several emphasis and degree options for undergraduate students:
- Bachelor of Science - General Option
- Bachelor of Science - Applied Physics Emphasis
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Arts with Secondary Education Certification
- Double Major in Physics w/Applied Emphasis and Mechanical Engineering
- Double Major in Physics and Mathematics requirements
Completing a physics degree at University of Idaho will prepare you for attending graduate school or to apply your skills in a technical field such as computer programming or engineering. You will also learn how to effectively communicate science to co-workers and to non-scientists. Learn about your career opportunities with a physics degree.