4-H Livestock Project
4-H livestock projects are designed to teach youth the principals of animal science.
What You’ll Learn
With each project, youth can learn the up-to-date industry standards of sound breeding, feeding and management practices.
Not only will youth gain knowledge of their project animals, they will develop public speaking skills, decision-making skills, integrity, sportsmanship and leadership through participating in club activities, giving demonstrations and exhibiting their projects.
- Country of Origin Label (COOL) Declaration (PDF)
- Market Sale (PDF)
- WIF 2013 Beef Data (PDF)
- Livestock Exhibitor Handbook (PDF)
- Swine Lottery Form 2017 (PDF)
- Beef Lottery Form 2017 (PDF)
Livestock Council Meeting Minutes
Ada County Weigh-In Dates
- Beef: Saturday, March 3, 2018
- Sheep: Thursday, May 10, 2018
- Goat: Thursday, May 17, 2018
- Swine: Thursday, May 17, 2018
- Thursday, August 16, 2018