Fish Culture and Experiment Station
3059 National Fish Hatchery Road #F
Hagerman, Idaho 83332
Research & Extension Center
CSI Evergreen Building
315 Falls Avenue East
Twin Falls, Idaho 83301
821 W. Idaho Street
Boise, ID 83702
M-F: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sat: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Parking is available in the Eastman Garage located above the VandalStore with entrances on both Idaho and Main Street.
View Application Requirements for Graduate Programs. This link shows all departmental requirements, depending on what degree program students are applying for.
Online application fee is $60 for both domestic and international students. Paper application fee is $85 for both domestic and international students.
For more information, contact the Graduate Admissions Office at (208) 885-4001.
- New students receive a paper fee statement mailed to their current address. Continuing students receive a fee statement electronically. If you need additional statements, go to online billing/fee statement by logging on to VandalWeb.
- All financial aid recipients receive a fee statement electronically.
- We do not print bills locally for individual students.
- Questions? Contact Student Accounts at (208) 885-7447.
Refer to the Fee Schedule for the most current information.
You can confirm registration and/or pay fees online by logging in to VandalWeb.
If you need to defer fees, contact the Student Accounts office in Moscow: (208) 885-7447 or toll-free: (888) 884-3246 or by e-mail.
Payment plans are available through the University of Idaho VandalWeb. For enrollment, go to Student Account Information, Student Accounts Center, then the payment plan tab. For more information, please visit our payment plan information page, or call (208) 885-6760.
All reciprocal fee waiver request should be turned in to your Human Resource Office for employment verification, and your Human Resources will direct your request to appropriate staff at the University of Idaho.
Students are encouraged to print their own receipt (Student Account Information) online after the payment is posted. This is the most accommodating receipt with all the necessary information (charges/registration dates, and payments/payment posting dates) often required for employer reimbursement.
- There is a $20 registration fee plus $5 per credit, up to 6 credits for Fall/Spring semesters and 3 credits for Summer Session. Students must pay regular fees for anything over the credit limit. Any special fees (i.e. lab fees) will not be waived.
- For nonuniversity of Idaho employees: all fee waivers should be turned in to their Human Resource Office for their employment verification. The verified forms can be faxed to (208) 364-4035 ATTN: Miki (BSU, ISU, LCSC, CSI, State Board of Ed, State Dept of Ed, Idaho State Library, Idaho Voc Rehab, Division of Professional-Technical Ed).
- For University of Idaho employees: all fee waivers should be turned in to their supervisor, department chair, and their dean, and to Student Accounts.
1. See registrations schedule.
2. For online registration, VandalWeb will accept V number, Student ID number, or user ID for Novell/Blackboard login. SSN cannot be used. Initial PIN is set to MMDD of the student’s birth date plus two zeroes (MMDD00).
3. PIN cannot be viewed but can be reset for those students who forgot. Miki, MiChele Stefanic, Michelle Weitz, Sandy Larsen from the Boise Center, and the Registrar’s Office have access to reset PIN. For the Twin Falls area students, Amanda Moore-Kriwox can help them at 208-736-3600. Students are encouraged to take advantage of “online PIN reset” from the VandalWeb page.
4. For students with “confidential” warning on Banner, PIN cannot be reset over the phone. They can come in person with their photo ID, or they can request their confidentiality be removed by making the request in writing with their signature to the Registrar’s Office.
5. For callers: No phone registration is accepted. Students must register online or come here in person to register in the computer lab.
6. Questions? Contact (208) 364-4050 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
First - check online to see what types of holds you have. There is normally contact information associated with holds:
AV - Adviser’s Hold for undergraduate students. Refers student to their advisers.
AR - Collection. Please call Student Accounts: 208-885-2136.
AB - Account Balance Hold. Student must pay the outstanding balance in order to register. Refers student to Student Accounts: 208-885-7447.
For questions, contact Enrollment Services at (208) 364-4050 or email@example.com.
All students and employees working out of the Idaho Water Center must have a Boise Vandal card for building access. Refer to the employee and student information below to order your Vandal card.
University of Idaho Boise – Vandal Card procedure
- All new or replacement Vandal card requests (employees and students) should schedule a time to have a picture taken for the card. Pictures are taken in Suite 390 by Operations staff. Schedule via email at firstname.lastname@example.org . Questions? Call Operations at 364-6157 or 364-6137.
Email notification from direct supervisor for employees or major professor for students on requested access area(s) is needed for each card.
- Student cards will expire at the close of academic year of their graduation or by departmental request. Board appointed employee cards will expire in five years and temporary employee cards will expire in one year, per Vandal card office policy.
Students must bring the following when their picture is taken:
Current photo ID
Student ID number
Expected graduation date
The employee needs to bring the following when their picture is taken:
Current photo ID
Department working for