- First date to file FAFSA for the following academic year
- Enrollment deposit due for spring semester.
By January 1
- Award notifications begin for new students. Watch your VandalMail for notification and login to VandalWeb to review financial aid awards.
March & April
Attend UIdaho Bound
- 3/24 & 4/14 | UIdaho Bound
- Accept your scholarship and financial aid package sent in late March.
Verify your Enrollment
- 5/1 | Enrollment deposit due for fall semester.
- Notify other schools about your choice to become a Vandal.
- Watch your mail and VandalMail for information about registering for New Student Orientation.
Verify your University Housing
- June 11 & 22 | UIdaho Bound
- Register for greek recruitment or reserve your room in the residence halls.
- Send all final transcripts to the Office of Admissions.
- Make hotel reservations for your family for move-in at the start of school.
Prepare for Academics
- July 9 & 23 | UIdaho Bound
- Order textbooks online.
- Watch for your university billing in the mail and on VandalWeb.
Last Minute Preparation
- Pay all university fees before the first day of classes.
- 8/10-14 | Sorority and Fraternity Recruitment.
- 8/17 | Check into your residence hall.
- 8/17–20 | Attend New Student Orientation.
Find Financial Aid
From scholarships to student work study, learn about your options.