Audrey Qiuyan Fu
- Ph.D.,Statistics, 2008, University of Washington
- M.S., Statistics, 2002, University of British Columbia
- B.Sc., Management Science, 1999, Fudan University (China)
- Applied Statistics
- Bayesian Statistics
- Statistical Computing
- Computational Biology
After finishing PhD, I worked as a postdoc at the University of Cambridge with Drs. Simon Tavaré, Sarah Bray, and Steven Russell on genomics data in Drosophila, at the University of Chicago with Dr. Matthew Stephens on MHC sequencing and with Dr. Kevin White on cancer genomics, and at Stanford University with Dr. Jonathan Pritchard on single-cell genomics.
- Wang, X.*, Fu, A. Q.*, McNerney, M. and White, K. P. (2014). Widespread genetic epistasis among breast cancer genes. Nature Communications. 5 4828. * Joint first author.
- Fu, A. Q., Russell, S., Bray, S. and Tavaré, S. (2013) Bayesian clustering of replicated time-course gene expression data with weak signals. The Annals of Applied Statistics. 7 3 1334-1361.
- Housden, B. E., Fu, A. Q., Krejci, A., Bernard, F., Fischer, B., Tavaré, S., Russell, S. and Bray, S. J. (2013) Transcriptional dynamics elicited by a short pulse of Notch activation involves feed-forward regulation by E(spl)/Hes genes. PLoS Genetics 9 1 e1003162.
- Stojnic, R., Fu, A. Q. and Adryan, B. (2012) A graphical modelling approach to the dissection of highly correlated transcription factor binding site profiles. PLoS Compu- tational Biology 8 11 e1002725.
- Fu, A. Q., Genereux, D. P., Stöger, R., Burden, A. F., Laird, C. D. and Stephens, M. (2012) Statistical inference of in vivo properties of human DNA methyltransferases from double-stranded methylation patterns. PLoS ONE 7 3 e32225.
- Fu, A. Q., Genereux, D. P., Stöger, R., Laird, C. D. and Stephens, M. (2010) Statis- tical inference of transmission fidelity of DNA methylation patterns over somatic cell divisions in mammals. The Annals of Applied Statistics 4 (2) 871-892.
- NIH Pathway to Independence Award (K99/R00), NIH/NHGRI, 2014
- International Society for Bayesian Analysis Travel Award, 2010
- Dorothy and Leon Gilford Fellowship, Department of Statistics, University of Washington, 2003