Register for Classes
All admitted and continuing University of Idaho students should register online and follow these steps:
- Click on Student Information/Registration Menu
- Click on Registration Menu
- Click on Add/Drop Classes
- Enter class registration numbers (CRNs) and click Submit Changes button
- Find CRNs in the Class Schedule
We highly recommend registering as early as possible because classes can fill quickly.
- Registration for Fall semester starts in April and registration is open until classes begin in August.
- Registration for Spring semester starts in November and registration is open until classes begin in January.
- Registration for Summer semester starts in April and registration is open until classes begin.
- Please check the Registration Schedule for the most current information.
Click here for help using VandalWeb to register for classes.
Need Help With Online Classes?
Idaho Falls Student Services – Alice Allen – 282-7816 or firstname.lastname@example.org