students walk on University of Idaho campus

Visit UI

Learn about the many reasons the University of Idaho could be a perfect fit for you. Schedule Your Visit

A student waters plants in Nicaragua

Alternative Service Break

Travel to Ecuador, Nicaragua or the Philippines during winter break Dec. 27, 2016 to Jan. 9, 2017. Application deadline Sunday, Sept. 18. Apply for ASB

Parents on campus during orientation

Parent Orientation

Students and parents can learn their way around campus and discover the many opportunities at UI. Orientation events are Aug. 18-21. Register

campus full of students

UI Retirees Association

UIRA has a membership of nearly 500 from every part of the University. Learn More

Building Information

Fred H. Tingey Administration Building

Monday - Thursday

  • 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.


  • 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.

Center for Higher Education Building

Monday - Thursday

  • 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.


  • 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.

Samuel Horne Bennion Student Union Building

Monday - Thursday

  • 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.


  • 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.

In the event UI Idaho Falls buildings must close due to weather or other circumstances, all students will be notified via their Vandal email account. Updates regarding the closure will be posted on the University of Idaho, Idaho Falls website and Facebook.

The University of Idaho, Idaho Falls is co-located with Idaho State University at University Place. Please visit for more information regarding campus safety.

The University of Idaho, Idaho Falls ITS department records photos and signatures for Vandal cards. Hours are noon to 3:00 p.m. Wednesdays, and 9:00 a.m. to noon Fridays. Please call (208) 757-5412 or email ITS for an appointment.

Hats are not allowed in photos. Finished Vandal cards will be delivered to UI IF Student Services. Please allow at least three weeks for processing. For more information on Vandal cards, please click here.

The Center for Advanced Energy Studies (CAES) is a research and education consortium between Boise State University, Idaho National Laboratory, Idaho State University, University of Wyoming and University of Idaho. It is located on the Idaho State University campus at 995 University Blvd.

CAES internships and assistantships provide opportunities for the best and brightest students to further their education by working with world-class scientists and engineers. CAES also offers opportunities for joint appointments and postdoctoral appointments. Learn more at

The Idaho National Laboratory (INL) is part of the U.S. Department of Energy’s complex of national laboratories. It is home to world-class facilities that enable INL to respond to today’s nuclear energy challenges, serve as a multi-program laboratory with competencies in energy and national security, and address future challenges.

For more information regarding internships, joint appointments, the National University Consortium or postdoctoral research, click here. If you need to speak to an advisor, click here.

Employees of INL should follow standard practices to gain admission and to register at the University of Idaho. INL employees must first become a degree-seeking student.

Email Rose Wold or call (208) 526-0318 for assistance from the INL. For assistance from the University of Idaho, contact Student Services at (208) 757-5403.


Physical Address:

1776 Science Center Drive, Suite 306
Idaho Falls, ID 83402


Phone: 208-757-5400

Fax: 208-757-5494

Center for Advanced Energy Studies

Physical Address:

995 University Boulevard
Idaho Falls, ID 83401