All students are encouraged to sign up for direct deposit of their residual financial aid to their bank accounts. Residual financial aid is the aid that is left over after the billing statement has been paid in full. It is particularly important for students who are not on the Moscow campus (those at the off-campus sites, on national student exchange or study abroad) to arrange for direct deposit each academic year. The alternative is to make arrangements to have a check mailed.
To sign up for direct deposit of financial aid:
- Go to www.vandalweb.uidaho.edu
- Log in with your ID and PIN
- Go to the “Student Account Information” menu
- Go to the “Direct Deposit Information” menu
- Have your bank account and routing numbers ready