farmers market

Nondegree Seeker

If you are a nondegree seeker, you will need to complete the Nondegree Application form to apply for nondegree admission and register for your classes. A person admitted as a nondegree seeking student who wants to take undergraduate courses must (1) be a high school graduate or have completed the GED; (2) understand that acceptance in this category does not constitute acceptance to a degree granting program; (3) have sufficient educational background to qualify for the course or courses in which enrollment is sought; (4) accept personal responsibility for the applicability of credits earned while registered in this category; and (5) be aware that nondegree seeking students are not eligible for federal or state financial aid.

Nondegree seeking students may register for no more than 12 credits to be applied toward a degree. Specialist and doctoral candidates should discuss the policy with their adviser.