- Industrial Technology | B.S. with options in Health & Safety, Quality Assurance,Waste Management, Generalist
- Industrial Technology Education | M.S. with an option in Health & Safety
- Certificates | Emergency Planning and Management, Human Safety Performance and Nuclear Criticality Safety
- Environmental Science | B.S.Env.S. (option in Physical Science), M.S., or Ph.D.
- Certificates | Environmental Contaminant Assessment or Environmental Water Science
University of Idaho engineering outreach is a flexible, affordable solution for people interested in continuing their education at home or from the workplace. Ten complete graduate degree programs designed for full-time working professionals are delivered using a variety of media resources, including videotape, e-mail, Web, CD ROM, DVD, and printed materials. The following degrees and certificates are available through Engineering Outreach.
- Applied Geotechnics
- Structural Engineering
- Water Resources Engineering
- Computer Science Certificate | Secure & Dependable Computing Systems
- Electrical & Computer Engineering Certificates
- Analog Integrated Circuit Design
- Communication Systems
- Electrical Machines & Drives
- Power System Protection & Relaying
- Semiconductor Theory & Devices
- Mechanical Engineering Certificate | Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning
- Teaching Mathematics | M.A.T.
- Statistics Certificates
- Six Sigma Innovation & Design
Online Degrees and Certificates
- Human Resource Development
- Fire Ecology, Management and Technology
- Restoration Ecology