Business professional attire is recommended for all students and alumni attending Career Fairs. Business casual is recommended at a minimum — no sweats and no denim.
View examples of attire on the Career Services Pinterest page.
- Clothing should be clean. Neutral colors are recommended.
- Hair should be neat and clean in a style that keeps hair out of the face.
- Nails should be clean and trimmed.
- Avoid cologne or heavy perfume.
- Avoid overly distracting accessories, jewelry and makeup.
- Cover visible piercings and tattoos.