The Distinguished Employer Partnership Program is designed to assist employers interested in consistently recruiting high-quality students from the University of Idaho.
Why partner with us?
- Maximize the impact of your recruiting visits
- Increase visibility to students
- Increase support from faculty, advisors and administrators
- Tap into campus communication avenues
- Provide input into the recruiting process and access to students
About Career Services
Career Services is committed to providing students and alumni with the tools, resources, and experiences needed to achieve personal career success. To accomplish this, our Employer Relations team hosts career fairs and networking events, coordinates on-campus interviews, and maintains the university's job posting website Hire A Vandal. In addition, our Career Advising team educates students on job search strategies and application/interview processes. Together, these teams work to connect qualified students with employment and internship opportunities, and in doing so, help employers meet their recruiting goals.
Bronze ($4,000 annually)
- Premier Sponsor status for both of the annual Career Fairs held in February and October ($2,000 value). Premier Sponsors are able to select booth location and receive preferred parking. The sponsor's company logo will be included in all event marketing materials, and the company will be profiled in Career Services insert in the student newspaper, The Argonaut.
- Recognition on the Distinguished Employer Partners plaque displayed in the Career Services office entryway.
- Company logo/profile page on the UI Career Services website along with a company logo featured on the main UI Career Services homepage. Both run year-round ($1,500 value).
- Recognition in Career Services' "Thank You Distinguished Employer Partners" ad in The Argonaut, the UI student newspaper with a circulation of 6,000. This ad runs twice during the school year ($600 value).
Vandal Silver ($6,500 annually)
Includes all Bronze benefits, PLUS:
- Company and job/internship advertising throughout the school year on the electronic display boards in the College of Business & Economics and College of Engineering. These ads are displayed a minimum of 145 times per day and viewed by more than 2,000 business and engineering students as well as faculty daily. ($2,000 value)
- Invitation to be a guest speaker at a Career Center-sponsored workshop.
- Company name and logo will be placed on all Career Center event marketing materials throughout the school year. ($1,000 value)
- One quarter-page color advertisement in The Argonaut student newspaper with a circulation of 6,000. ($300 value)
- Featured in university communications and marketing highlighting a success story about a UI student/alumni recently hired by your company.
Vandal Gold ($9,000 annually)
Includes all Bronze and Silver benefits, PLUS:
- First priority for on-campus interview dates
- One additional table at all UI Career Fairs. ($300 value per fair)
- Two, week-long ads featuring company name, logo, and current job and internship postings on four electronic display boards in the Idaho Commons and the Bruce M. Pitman Center. Ads are displayed a minimum of 200 times per day and viewed by more than 9,000 visitors daily. ($1,100 value)
- One half-page color ad in The Argonaut student newspaper with a circulation of 6,000. ($500 value)
- Additional promotional consideration for your company featured on UI Career Services social media platforms including LinkedIn Twitter, Pinterest and Facebook.
- Table sponsorship at the Dine with Style etiquette dinner, where companies can network with 200 UI students and university administrators. Table sponsorship includes eight entry tickets and recognition of the company's sponsorship in the event program. ($800 value)