Career Services coordinates all on-campus recruiting for full-time and internship opportunities. We sponsor several career fairs and special events. These are great ways to market your company and meet UI students.
For more information, to sponsor or attend an event, email Career Services or call (208) 885-6122.
Fall 2015 Recruiting Dates - Sept. 21 - Dec. 4
Choose a Pre-Select Schedule or an Open Schedule based on your needs.
- Open Schedules - All qualified students who meet the company's specific criteria can sign up immediately through Hire A Vandal on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Pre-Select Schedules - Employers can review and select from resumes of interested students and establish which students they will interview.
Private space can be reserved on campus to conduct candidate interviews at no cost. Career Services offers phone and Skype resources to students for employers who are unable to come to campus. To arrange on-campus interviews, email Career Services or call (208) 885-6122.
Other Recruiting Opportunities
This event teaches students basic dining etiquette skills to prepare them for professional situations.
Wednesday, March 30
Bruce M. Pitman Center
For more information, to sponsor or attend the event, email Jaime Garlinghouse or call (208) 885-6122.
Exclusive Sponsorship Option
Employers are invited to sponsor this event and act as table hosts during the event. Attendance is approximately 120-150. Companies who participate in the $5,000 sponsorship receive:
- Eight tickets to sit with students as table hosts, where companies will have a chance to try out their etiquette skills while networking with students.
- Recognition in the event program and during the program introduction.
Sponsoring companies logos are also:
- Printed on 30 table tents for a week in the Idaho Commons food court, viewed by 9,000 visitors daily
- Printed on 160 fliers, posted throughout campus
- Displayed on electronic announcement boards in the College of Business & Economics and College of Engineering for two weeks. Ads are displayed a minimum of 145 times per day and viewed by more than 1,350 students and faculty
- Included in two all-student emails, reaching over 11,000 students.
- Printed in a one-fourth-page advertisement in The Argonaut, UI's student newspaper, with a circulation of 6,000 throughout the campus and Moscow community
For more information, to sponsor or attend the event, email Jamie Garlinghouse or call (208) 885-6122.
Vandal Networking Night is designed to give students a better perspective on the importance of networking in their professional careers.
A panel of UI alumni will share their networking experiences and provide advice to students. The discussion is followed by a reception, where students will have a chance to mingle and network with panelists and other employers in attendance.
Upcoming Event Details Coming Soon
For more information, to sponsor or attend an event, email Jamie Garlinghouse or call (208) 885-6122.