B.A./B.S. Interdisciplinary Studies
Combining Multiple Interests
Blend your interests across the varied disciplines to become a well-rounded individual bound for the top in a variety of careers, such as human resources or nonprofit management. Develop a course of study that meets university requirements and allows you to broaden your education and pursue your career objectives.
- Firsthand original research
- Special emphasis on American West/Pacific Northwest; Science/Health/Environment; Gender Studies
- Specialized attention with low student-faculty ratio with active researchers
- Unique Ph.D. with emphasis in Historical Archaeology (co-offered with Department of Anthropology and Sociology)
- Excellent and one-of-a-kind library resources