Please familiarize yourself with the University of Idaho's campus-wide policies regarding posting, advertising, and marketing on campus. There are limits to side-walk chalk advertising and flyers on vehicles along university streets and parking lots is not allowed. The full policy may be viewed at 40.29 Campus Advertising/Posting Policy
- Posters/Fliers: Professional posters or fliers that promote your organization can be sent to the Career Center office. We will hang these posters in locations all over the UI campus and send them to corresponding academic departments, free of charge. Please mail your materials to: Noell Kinyon, Career Center, 875 Perimeter Dr. MS 2534, Moscow, ID 38344-2534
- Job Listings: Post your jobs and internships for FREE on our web-based job listing service, Vandal CareerConnection. UI students registered with our office have access to all job postings on Vandal CareerConnection. This is a great way to get your company name out to a large audience of UI students.
- The Argonaut: The circulation of the student newspaper provides 6,000 issues and distribution to over 120 locations on the UI campus, Moscow and Pullman communities. Eighty-seven percent of the student population reads the Argonaut on a weekly basis (published twice a week). For advertising information: 208-885-7825 or email@example.com.
- Participate in a Special Event: Consider sending a representative from your company to Vandal Networking Night, or hosting a table at the “Dine with Style” Etiquette Dinner. Both of these events allow employers to network with students while promoting their company.
- Class/Student Group Presentation: Visit the UI campus and give a presentation about your company during a class or student group meeting. We can help by facilitating contact between employers and faculty or student group leaders.
- Information Session: Another opportunity for employers to promote their company is to visit campus and hold an information session. An information session allows employers to talk in depth about their company and job/internship opportunities. The Career Center office can assist with arrangements and will advertise details online and by email to students. Please note that there are fees associated with reserving a room on the UI campus for an information session.
For more information on these opportunities, please contact Noell Kinyon, 208-885-6122 or firstname.lastname@example.org