- Go to uidaho.joinhandshake.com
- Click on the Employer Login tile
- Login with your username and password. Your username is the email address you used to register
- If you have forgotten your password, click on "Forgot Password" and follow instructions
- Once logged in, click on the "Job" link in the left-hand navigation bar
- Click on the "New Job" link in the upper-right-hand corner
- Complete the process. You will see progress buttons on the bottom labeled Basics, Details, Description, Schools, & Requirements. Each time you click "Next" you will advance one button. When you are all done, you will see a "Create" button. Click that to submit
- Your request will be sent to the Career Center office for review. You will be notified if your job posting has been approved within one business day. Please see our recruiting policy for details about our criteria for jobs that can and can't be posted.
- Go to https://uidaho.joinhandshake.com/register
- Click on the "Employer" button to create a new account
- Follow the instructions to create your account
- After you have an account, login to it and request to connect with UI by following these steps:
A) Click on "Schools" in the navigation bar on the left-hand side
B) Click on the "Find Schools" button on the top
C) Search for "University of Idaho"
D) Once you find it, click on "Request Approval"
- A request will come to our office. If your company meets our recruiting policy, we will approve you
- Follow the steps for returning users above to post your job
For more information, please contact the Career Center at 208-885-6121 or by email at email@example.com