You receive five (5) free file processing requests to use as needed. After you have used the five free requests, you are required to pay $5.00 for each recipient. Placement files are active for 10 years from the date of last use. After 10 years of inactivity, placement files are destroyed. If your placement file has been destroyed, you may create a new placement file for a $25 fee.
1. Complete a File Processing Request
2. Hand deliver, fax, e-mail or mail your signed form to the Career Center. To e-mail your request, print the processing form, sign and date it, scan it to your computer and e-mail it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Placement file requests are processed within 3 business days.
4. For an additional $5.00, the Career Center offers an "Immediate Service" option which guarantees your file will be sent out within 1 business day.
5. For your convenience, you may establish a pre-paid, nonrefundable file processing account to cover the cost of future file processing requests.
6. Placement files can be sent to potential employers or graduate schools by USPS, fax, FedEx, or e-mail. We are unable to upload your letters to any online application site.