LinedIn Pinterest Twitter Facebook

Contact US

Career Center

Career Center
phone: 208-885-6121
fax: 208-885-2816
Idaho Commons, Room 334
875 Perimeter Dr. MS 2534
Moscow, ID 83844-2534


Summer Hours
7:30 am - 4:30 pm

Closed 12-1 for lunch

Drop-ins welcomed, but appointment suggested

Confused student

Test Resources

Both standardized and specialized entrance testing are common requirements for graduate and professional school acceptance. It is important to find out which test will be required by the programs to which you are applying.

Need GRE/TOEFL Help?

Find University of Idaho GRE and TOEFL resources that can help you prepare for graduate school entrance exams. More

Need GRE/GMAT Help?

Find information and resources for the GRE and GMAT at the University of Idaho Counseling and Testing Center More