University of Idaho students or employees who require temporary disability parking, as recommended by a physician:
Must purchase and display a University of Idaho temporary Disability permit, valid for up to 90 days (as specified by physician), in order to park in the following areas on campus:
- Designated disability parking spaces
- Valid campus walkway permit spaces on the campus walkway
- Regular spaces in all colored lots
- Meters (with no payment required)
- Posted timed spaces (with no time restrictions)
Temporary University of Idaho Disability permits are available to University of Idaho students or employees who submit a Disability permit application, with doctor’s consent, to the Parking Office.