The student parking area is located in the far west section of the large gravel parking lot west of the Kibbie dome (lot 57). Students may access this area for pre-game activities four hours prior to kickoff. Vandal cards will need to be shown at the Stadium Drive checkpoint in order to access the student parking area. The number of vehicles allowed in this area will be limited due to space (approximately 100 vehicles), once the area is full no additional vehicles will be allowed in this area. Overflow parking for students is in the general parking areas.
Guidelines for Pre-Game Activities
- No activities are allowed in parking lots after kickoff
- Glass bottles are not allowed, all beverages should be in aluminum cans, plastic bottles, or paper/plastic cups
- Individuals who interfere with the enjoyment of others by the use of loud, abusive language and behavior will be asked to cease behavior or leave the event
- Parking in university lots is limited to one vehicle per space; vehicles, furniture, or other items blocking other vehicles or lane access will be towed or removed
- The university reserves the right to prohibit access to any vehicle
- Vehicles may be left overnight in university parking lots on game day only; all contents must be secured and stowed, the university is not responsible for lost or stolen items
- Campfires/bonfires are not allowed; burning of any sort is not allowed in university parking lots
- Take pride in the University of Idaho campus by cleaning up the trash in your area before leaving the parking lot; trash bins are located throughout the parking lots
- Help reduce waste on game day by recycling your items - volunteers will be collecting recyclables in the parking lots on game day
- Please don't throw trash into the recycling containers, please don't mix up the types of recyclables, please be courteous to the volunteers, and please do not litter.
- Have fun, be safe, and enjoy the game!