Citations Issued Within 15 Days
Please use the link to the right to make an online payment. You will be asked to enter both the citation number and license plate number (or VIN number). Citations may be paid online using a DiscoverCard, MasterCard, or Visa credit card. Please do not make payment on a citation that is currently in the appeal process.
Citations Older than 15 Days
If your vehicle is registered
with Parking and Transportation Services the citation is attached to your employee or student account after 15 days.
Citations issued to a vehicle not registered
with PTS are processed as follows:
Please make payment in one of the following ways:
- If a University of Idaho parking permit was displayed when the citation was issued, the fine amount is assigned to the permit owner.
- If no permit was displayed, the fine amount and an additional $15 Discovery Fee is charged to the vehicle's registered owner determined through a state DMV check.
- Online by accessing your university account on VandalWeb
- By mailing a check to: 875 Perimeter Drive MS 4106 Moscow, Idaho 83844-4106; checks should be made payable to UI BURSAR
- By calling the Parking Office at 208-885-6424 and providing payment via credit card
- At the Parking Office located inside the Intermodal Transit Center on the corner of Sweet Avenue and Railroad Street, 1006 Railroad Street
- At the Student Accounts Office inside the Student Union Building
Unpaid citations may result in:
- University account holds and other collection-related activities
- For students, an account hold affects your ability to register for classes and receive a diploma.
- Vehicle immobilization and/or impound (see Section O)
- Ineligibility to purchase a new permit or a current permit to be revoked (see Section E)