The State Employees' Charitable Giving Campaign

Wednesday, September 26 2012

Caring for Idaho – The State Employees’ Charitable Giving Campaign is underway now through
Oct. 31, 2012. This campaign is designed to help employees engage and mobilize our communities so individuals and families have an opportunity to succeed.

With your help, the University of Idaho can have the greatest employee participation in Idaho. We can feed the hungry, educate and give support to folks from birth to the twilight years. Another perk of high Vandal participation is to outshine BSU and ISU.

As the State Employee Campaign Coordinator, Julie Lang Lorentz is here to help you with questions and contributions. She can be reached via email at or by phone: 208-885-2323.

What organizations can I contribute to?

The State Campaign Web site has a list of regional and national tax-exempt charitable organizations or you may choose to contribute to a tax-exempt organization that is not on the list. If you choose one that is not listed, please include the organization name and contact information on your pledge form.

How can I make a contribution?

Making a contribution is fast and convenient. Below are options for making your contribution:
Fill out Pledge Form
The pledge form is located under the contribute tab on the State Campaign website at: It is an interactive form and can be printed; however, it cannot be saved. It is helpful to print two copies – one copy to be submitted to me and a second copy for your tax records.

Making a Contribution Payment

Contributors have the option of:
• a one-time contribution (cash/check)
• receiving a statement (monthly, quarterly, or other frequency) from United Way, or
• contributing via payroll deduction (each pay period) through the State payroll system (minimum per pay is $1)

Please note: A Pledge Form must be filled out and submitted to me to make your contribution to the State Employee’s Charitable Giving Campaign. Completed forms and contributions may be interoffice mailed to:, Campus mail: Julie Lang, PDL 3169.