PeopleAdmin is Now Live
Monday, March 31 2014
Human Resources is proud to announce the implementation of the University of Idaho's new applicant tracking system. We expect there will continue to be a learning curve and a few bumps along the way but early feedback is positive. Just a few of the key features of PeopleAdmin include:
• A repository of staff job descriptions from which job listings automatically will be pulled
• Streamlined PAF and job description approval process
• Automatic emails to each approving authority for each step of the approval process
• PCN determinations made within PeopleAdmin system
• Ability to track a position’s progress in the workflow
• Maximizing how quickly searches can conclude
• Quicker and easier completion of some of the administrative functions of the search
Thanks to all of you who attended the PeopleAdmin system preview on March 18. For those who missed it, we will offer two additional preview sessions on Thursday, April 3 from 9 – 10 a.m. in the Commons Whitewater and Thursday, April 10 from 12:45 – 1:45 p.m. in Renfrew Room 125. A webinar session will also available to off-site individuals only on Thursday, April 3 from 1:30 – 2:30 p.m. – please contact your AAC for registration information.
Currently, the HR team is working one-on-one with individuals implementing new searches upon request. Printed step-by-step instruction manuals can be found on the Human Resources website at: www.uidaho.edu/human-resources/system-users/peopleadmin-resources
. Online tutorials will be available later this spring. Please contact your Affirmative Action Coordinator (a list of AAC’s can be found at: www.uidaho.edu/human-resources/employees/aac
) or Human Resources at (208) 885-3609 or email@example.com
for more information.