Permit Forms and Applications
Select your desired permit or form type below. The title will expand, revealing the form. Complete the form and submit.
Temporary disability permits are only available to current university students, faculty or staff.
- Temporary disability permits are available for purchase for $1/day.
- 1 to 3-day disability permits are available for purchase without doctor's consent, limit is 3 days per academic year.
- 4 to 90-day disability permits can be purchased with doctor's consent and completion of a Temporary Disability permit application, once all 90 days have been issued additional days may only be given if a new injury occurs, if you are in need of a Disability permit for longer than 90 days, please refer to Moscow DMV for application/paperwork.
- Temporary permits are valid only for dates stamped on permit, permit is invalid if altered in any way, altering permit constitutes illegal use.
- Temporary University of Idaho disability permits are only valid on the University of Idaho campus.
- Temporary Disability permits validate parking in the following locations: any regular space in any color permitted lot, designated disability spaces, designated "valid campus walkway" spaces on the walkway.
- Disability permits are NOT VALID in the following locations: service or delivery spaces, visitor spaces, reserved spaces, any area not designated as a space (fire lane, yellow curb), areas posted "no parking 2 a.m. to 6 a.m."
- Parking in any of the spaces or locations listed in number 8, above, with only a disability permit displayed may result in citation.
- If the disability permit holder requires the use of a Personal Care Assistant (PCA), the PCA must be named on the disability permit application. Use of the disability permit by the PCA is acceptable only when accompanying the disabled permit holder.
These guidelines constitute a partial list of campus parking regulations specific to Disability permits. Campus maps and the complete parking regulations are available at www.uidaho.edu/parking.