Idaho Master Gardener Program
This nationally recognized, intensive 13-week course prepares you to assist other gardeners and tend to your own horticulture needs.
What to Expect
The UI Extension, Bingham County Master Gardener program requires
- 39 hours of classroom time from late January through late April
- Weekly take-home, open-book quizzes
- Weekly reading assignments
- 30 hours of hands-on training
- Three hours of training spent helping to answer questions from individuals in the community
- Final exam
The class size is limited. A minimum class size is needed to schedule the class. Contact the UI Extension office to find out time and location of classes.