The Women’s Center offers a wide variety of events to help inform, educate, inspire and empower around women’s and gender-related issues.
Most of our events are free and open to all.
Questions? Contact the Women's Center at (208) 885-2777 or email email@example.com.
Save the Dates
- FEMFest – August 2016
A dynamic celebration of Women’s Equality Day with an outdoor feminist fair featuring free snacks, lots of feminist swag and great prizes.
- Take Back the Night – September 2016
Rally and march to take a visible and active stand to break the silence and reclaim the night in protest of all forms of violence and assault.
- F-Word Poetry Slam – November 2016
Join us for a poetry slam exploring “the other F-word,” namely Feminism. This event is open to poets of all levels and and experience.
- Women & Gender Brown Bag Series – Last Tuesday of every month in the Idaho Commons
Bring a lunch and join us as we highlight scholarship and creative work in our community.
- Got Sex? – Monthly in Memorial Gym Room 109 A campus forum promoting discussion around issues of sexuality, reproductive health, birth control, social pressures, sexual practices and behaviors.
- The Vagina Monologues – February 2017
An annual V-Day benefit production of Eve Ensler’s celebrated anti-gender-based violence play.
- LunaFest Women's Film Festival – March 2017
A national film festival that showcases original short films by, for and about women.
- Virginia Wolf Distinguished Service Awards – March 2017
Each year, members of the campus and local community are recognized for their continuous dedication to activism for gender justice.