Young women in 6th-9th grades are invited to an adventure of a lifetime! Join us for a five-day field science expedition where you will explore the rugged and beautiful Idaho mountains, go whitewater rafting and learn what university climate, water and alternative energy researchers are studying.
- Make new friends
- Improve college applications
- Conduct research and meet scientists
- Explore the great Idaho outdoors
6th - 9th grade program (for students entering 6th - 9th grade in the fall of 2015)
July 6th - July 11th, 2015.
Arrive between 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM on Monday, July 6th. Student presentations for friends and family at 3:00 PM Saturday, July 11th
Payment in full is due by 5/11/15. You can pay by check or call with credit card information anytime. Make checks payable to Bursar, University of Idaho. Remit payment to ATTN: Sacha Jackson, PO Box 1025, McCall, ID 83638.
Remember, if you were a chaperone during the 2014-15 school year, your student is eligible for a 10% discount!
If a student cancels or withdraws from the course:
- Greater than or equal to 30 days prior to the course starting date, MOSS will retain a $35 administrative fee.
- Within 30 days of the course start date and once the course has begun, tuition is non-refundable and non-transferable.
**Scholarships are available to both Idaho residents and non-residents. Please fill out the questionnaire at the end of the enrollment form to be considered. Scholarship recipients will be notified by May 1st.
MOSS River Trip Packing List
To follow along on your child’s adventure, please check out our Adventure Learning website!