Students entering 6th - 9th grade can come learn about geology and ecology in the greater McCall area. This five-day program goes beyond the school year residential program, both in location and curriculum. This is an excellent program for students that have participated in past MOSS program or are coming to MOSS for the first time!
- Make new friends
- Improve college applications
- Conduct research and meet scientists
- Explore the great Idaho outdoors
6th - 9th grade program (for students entering 6th - 9th grade in the fall of 2015)
July 12th - July 17th, 2015.
Arrive between 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM on Sunday, July 12th. Student presentations for friends and family at 3:00 PM Friday, July 17th
Payment in full is due by 5/22/15. If a student cancels or withdraws from the course:
- Greater than or equal to 30 days prior to the course starting date, MOSS will retain a $35 administrative fee.
- Within 30 days of the course start date and once the course has begun, tuition is non-refundable and non-transferable.
To follow along on your child’s adventure, please check out our Adventure Learning website!