We can't do it alone. Gifts from individuals and organizations make MOSS programs possible. Invest in Idaho's future through a tax-deductible gift to the McCall Outdoor Science School.
Ways of Giving to the McCall Outdoor Science School
- Gifts of cash, payroll deductions or monthly credit card contributions
- Employer matching funds that multiply your tax-deductible gift
- Workplace giving: Federal and state employees can support the school
- Gifts of appreciated stock that can save on capital gains taxes
- Bequests through your will
- Volunteering your time or professional services
- In-kind gifts such as equipment, supplies and printing
DONATE NOW! Just click on this link, and under "Select a college or program," select McCall Outdoor Science School (MOSS) Program.
Want more information?
Please contact Greg Fizzell, Program Director for the McCall Outdoor Science School, via phone at (208) 310-7084 or e-mail at email@example.com
The University of Idaho and the McCall Outdoor Science School are recognized by the IRS as a nonprofit 501(c)(3) school. Contributions are tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, race, national origin, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or disability in any of our policies or programs. We do not sell or give our mailing list to other organizations.