The Idaho Department of Education has developed five videos of teachers talking about the Idaho Core Standards and how the standards are benefiting Idaho kids.
- A gifted and talented teacher in Blackfoot talks about how these higher standards will help all students be successful. Click Here (Time: 2:24)
- An elementary school teacher in Vallivue provides tips on how teachers can get started on implementing the standards in their classroom. Click Here (Time: 3:12)
- The principal of KTEC in Rathdrum talks about how these new standards will better prepare students for a career after graduation. Click Here (Time: 2:19)
- An elementary school principal from Twin Falls gives parents tips and advice on how they can help their children with these more difficult standards. Click Here (Time: 2:13)
- We also provide an overview video that combines all their thoughts and perspectives. Click Here (Time: 5:42)
The videos are easily accessible on the SDE YouTube Channel.