The University of Idaho provides students, alumni and friends with opportunities and resources they need to practice and showcase their skills and studio projects. The university campus has multiple facilities that work for small or large groups to watch performing arts or for gallery showings.
- Hartung Theater - Has 417 seats, build in 1973, is an intimate space in which to experience theater.
- Kiva Theater - Is a 120 seat multi-configurable space located off the second floor at the University of Idaho Education Building.
- Arena Theater -The Arena is a 50-seat performance studio theater managed and operated by the student theatre organization for showcasing student work in a black box setting.
- Kibbie Dome (large events) - The Kibbie Dome is home to special events such as the Jazz Festival, as well as the venue for football, basketball and other events.
- University Auditorium - The auditorium is on the first floor of the Administration Building on the Moscow campus. Many concerts and other events take place there. It is also home to the Auditorium Chamber Music Series.
- The Haddock Performance Hall - Located on the first floor in the Lionel Hampton School of Music Building, the hall is host to numerous concerts, recitals and other special events.