UNIVERSITY OF IDAHO
STUDENT ARTS-FEE GRANT APPLICATION
FINAL REPORT GUIDELINES
If you received a 2014-15 University of Idaho Student Arts-Fee Grant, the University of Idaho Arts Committee requests that you submit a final report to the Provost’s Office. Please email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than May 1, 2015:
- Answer each of the following questions: (2 pages maximum total)
- a). How did you meet the project goals? Please explain if project goals were not met.
- b). How were University of Idaho students directly involved in this project?
- c). How did University of Idaho students benefit from this project?
- d). How did this project engage local communities, businesses, or non-profit organizations and agencies?
- Please include a final accounting of expenditures for this project, listing specific uses of awarded funds. Please explain if awarded funds were not all expended.
- Attach at least one website-ready digital photo of your project, to be used for future advertisement of available grants.