I Tower in Fall

Licensee List

At left are a couple of formats for the list of the University of Idaho licensees. These companies are authorized to produce product bearing the University's trademarks. If you know what type of product you are looking for I would recommend going to the Licensee by Category list to check on who can produce the item you want. Once you get the names, you can go to the Licensee list for contact information.

Below is a list of companies that that are authorized to sell to the University internally i.e. departments units and student organizations.