To our alumni, donors and friends,
As Idaho natives, Karen and I are honored to serve our University of Idaho. Like many of you, we know that this University is a place where inspiration and the future intersect. This Thanksgiving, we reflect upon a few of the things that make the University of Idaho so remarkable.
- Changing Lives –The University’s ability to maintain an 18-to-1 faculty-to-student ratio ensures that our students receive the personal attention and support they need to have transformational learning experiences.
- Delivering Value –The University of Idaho is able to offer a great education at a reasonable cost. This year, Idaho was recognized by Forbes magazine as among the "Top 25 Value Colleges" in the nation.
- Improving Our State – The University of Idaho multiplies the taxpayers’ investment into nearly $1 billion impact on Idaho’s economy.
- Fulfilling Our Mission –As a 21st century comprehensive land-grant university, Idaho is proud to offer degree programs and community learning at centers across the state and operate extension offices for 43 Idaho counties, as well as 12 regional research centers.
- Impacting the World –As the state’s leading research university, the U of I attracts grants and contracts of nearly $100 million each year to fund innovative research and teaching.
- Inspiring the Future – Most importantly, the passion and support of our alumni, donors and friends like you inspire our future and the next generation of leaders.
Best wishes for a wonderful Thanksgiving. Thank you for your support!
- Interim President Don Burnett and Karen Trujillo Burnett