Friday, April 27, 2012
Outside of the Library
Every year, the University supplements student tuition with thousands of dollars of additional support, with the goal of making your education as affordable as possible. Each department on campus is reliant on philanthropic gifts in order to give you the best education and student experience possible.
This could not be achieved without financial support from alumni, parents, friends, faculty and staff to help offset the full cost for you to attend Idaho. Your future inspires all of us. The entire Idaho community contributes to developing our students into tomorrow's leaders. Whether the gift is $10 or $10 million, each gift makes an incredible impact on the quality of an Idaho education.
· Futures Made Possible is a day in which we celebrate and honor donors who make our Idaho Experience possible.
· This is an opportunity for students to say thanks in a big way!
· Come sign our thank you banner that will be hung in the Kibbie Dome for the campaign kickoff. There will also be postcards for students to sign to send to donors.
· 11,278 members of our donor family of alumni, parents, faculty, staff, and friends of the University supported students last year.
· Join us from 9am-3pm on Friday, April 27 outside the Library. Free doughnuts in the morning and Pizza Perfection for lunch!
· Student Foundation and Vandal Connect students will be staffing the booth. Stop by for free food and thank a donor today!
Your gifts make the futures of Idaho students possible!