Textbook Express can be accessed by logging in to VandalWeb:
- Go to http://vandalweb.uidaho.edu and click on "LOGIN"
- Enter one of the following numbers for your USER ID and your PIN to log in:
- Student ID Number (with the dash)
- V Number (capital V required)
- After you successfully log in:
- Click on "Student Information/Registration Menu" link.
- Click on "Registration Menu" link.
- Click on "Textbook Express."
- Select the term and click "Submit."
- Click on "Submit Textbook Express Info for current semester" button to view the books.
Or go to the Bookstore website to find and order your books:
- Go to www.uidahobookstore.com
- Click on “Textbooks” link.
- Click on “Buy Textbooks” link.
- Select your campus term, department, course and section from the drop-down menus.
- Drop-down menus also allow you to choose between new or used books (if available) and choose between books that are required, optional, recommended or all of the above.
- Add the books to your basket. Once you have finished shopping, please proceed to checkout.
Paying for books:
You will need to log in to your account, or create an account if you’re a new visitor, before completing your purchase. The bookstore accepts American Express, Mastercard, Discover or Visa. If you are paying for books with a voucher or through a third party, please contact the bookstore directly at (208) 885-6469 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.