3 & 3 Program
Students may be approved for admission after three years of undergraduate study through the 3 & 3 Program at these institutions: University of Idaho, College of Idaho, Boise State University, and Brigham Young University – Idaho.
Students interested in the 3 & 3 Program must:
- Satisfy all (if any) requirements imposed by the University of Idaho or College of Idaho.
- Have an LSAT score at or above the College of Law’s median, and a cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.3 or better.
- Express interest in the program by submitting a “3 & 3 Program Registration Form” to the University of Idaho College of Law Admissions Office during the Spring semester of the student’s sophomore year—no later than May 15.
- Take the Law School Admission Test (LSAT) in June following the student’s sophomore year or September during the student’s junior year.
- Apply for admission no later than Jan. 15 of the student’s junior year (Note: This is one month earlier than the deadline for non-3&3 Program admission—the regular admissions deadline is Feb. 15)
- Provide certification from the appropriate authority at the student’s undergraduate institution that all requirements for the award of a baccalaureate degree, including but not limited to the completion of 96 semester hours or 144 quarter hours, will have been completed before entering the College of Law and that the student will receive a baccalaureate degree if the College of Law first year curriculum (31 credit hours) is successfully completed by the student. (Note: This certification is due at the time of application)