It is the football season here at Idaho and many students often have questions about Tailgating. What is allowed? What is prohibited? Following are a list of University Guidelines relating to alcohol and tailgating.
Remember the best way to stay out of trouble is to Obey The Law.
Vehicle access to the west ASUI-Kibbie Activity Center parking lots on game day is via Stadium Drive only. The entry to west dome parking lots at Perimeter Drive is closed on game day. A valid football game day parking permit, disability permit, or vandal card (students) is required to access the west dome parking lots. All vehicles without a valid football game day permit, disability permit, or vandal card will be re-routed and directed to general parking areas.
Parking lots open for pre-game activities four hours prior to kickoff.
All west Kibbie Dome parking lots, including the parking lot west of the Law building require a valid football game day parking permit, or a disability permit; access will not be allowed without a permit. Valid permits include disability permits, University Club, Vandal Scholarship Fund (VSF) 1, VSF 2, VSF 3, RV permits, and University of Idaho Vandal cards. University Club, VSF permits and RV permits are issued through the University of Idaho Ticket Office (885-6466).
Rules & Guidelines
- Each permit holder is allowed one parking space. Holders taking up more than space per permit will be asked to leave/towed at owners expense.
- Once lot is full, permit holders will be directed to general parking.
- Kegs and glass bottles are not allowed in tailgate areas.
- The minimum drinking age in the State of Idaho is 21. Underage drinking is not permitted.
- Dumpsters have been provided, please use them. You are responsible for the trash in your area.
- The University of Idaho reserves the right to prohibit access to any vehicle.
- The University of Idaho is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- No campfires or bonfires allowed in parking areas.
Care for yourself, and care for your friends.
Enjoy Vandal Game Day … safely. Go Vandals!