phone: (208) 885-6757
fax: (208) 885-9494
Teaching and Learning Center
P.O. Box 442431
Moscow, ID 83844-2431
Welcome to Marijuana e-CheckUpToGo!
What is the Marijuana e-CheckUpToGo?
The Marijuana e-CheckUpToGo is a marijuana-specific brief assessment and feedback tool designed to reduce marijuana use among college students. The assessment takes about 10-15 minutes to complete, is self-guided, and requires no face-to-face contact time with a counselor or administrator.
What does it do?
When you access the Marijuana e-CheckUpToGo, you are prompted to enter information about yourself. In addition to demographic information, you enter information about your use of marijuana, spending patterns, and your lifestyle. After all information has been entered, you submit the form. The information you entered is validated and then processed. The Marijuana e-CheckUpToGo calculates a number of variables and compares your responses to national and local college norms. Then, that information is displayed in an easy-to-read format.
The result is non-judgmental, personalized feedback about your attitudes, behaviors, and risk levels surrounding the use of marijuana that includes the following information:
- Regularity and patterns of marijuana use
- Amount of time spent smoking marijuana compared with other activities
- Time and money spent on marijuana
- Your use of marijuana compared to other UI students marijuana use
- Negative consequences of marijuana use
- Readiness and confidence to make changes
- Links to campus and community resources
- Simple way to find out if a professional consultation might be helpful
How to complete Marijuana e-CheckUpToGo:
1. Go to this website:
2. Write down your Identification Number
3. Fill out survey and read personalized results
4. On the "Resources" tab, click "Print Certificate."
5. Write your name and other information required on the certificate.
6. If a department/office is requesting that you complete this program, turn in certificate of completion to that department/office.
If, after completing the Marijuana e-CheckUpToGo, you would like to speak to a counselor about your feedback or are interested in more information and resources, the Counseling & Testing Center has services available for students. The office is located in Mary E. Forney Hall (on Blake St. across the street from Ridenbaugh Hall), Room 306 or call 208.885.6716. For further information and resources, please contact the Dean of Students Office at 208.885.6757.
Take the Marijuana e-CheckUpToGo
CLICK HERE to access the website. Be sure to hit the "VERIFY" button at the end of the self-assessment to post your results. Thank You.
The Electronic-Marijuana-CheckUpToGo at the University of Idaho is operated through a secure website at San Diego State University.