Commemorative Button Program
Your business is invited to participate in this community-based promotion with others from around the region. The Jazz Festival Commemorative Button Program is a great way to increase foot traffic to your business, and support a beloved community event. Give your new and existing customers the opportunity to receive discounts from January 15th to March 15th by wearing this commemorative button. Even customers who are not jazz fans will love saving money and supporting one of the largest community events on the Palouse.
Don't miss this great opportunity to be involved with the Lionel Hampton Jazz Festival!
Participating Businesses Receive:
• An opportunity to offer an incentive for new or existing customers (Buy One Get One Free, 20% off select items, etc.)
• An opportunity to sell Official Commemorative Buttons
• An opportunity to offer a prize for the grand prize drawing
• Support from a significant radio, television and print advertising campaign
• Inclusion in P.O.P. collateral that may include posters, brochures, etc.
• Listing on promotional Facebook page
• Inclusion in the Jazz Festival Button Program webpage
• I.D. in Post-event Thank You ad
Downtown Moscow "Small Business" Banner Promotion
Button Purchasing Locations
Buttons will go on Sale in January
Best Western University Inn
Moscow Chamber of Commerce
VandalStore (Bookstore only)
University of Idaho Campus Locations
25% off any size drink
20% off food and beverage
20% off Vandal Gear
20% off handcrafted beverage and pastry
$6.00 lunch Wallace Complex
Free Bakery item of the day with a $4.50 purchase in retail at the following locations:
Einstein’s Bagels and Coffee
in Idaho Commons
“I” of the Commons
Denny’s in Living Learning Center
in Albertson Building
6th Street Market at the LLC
20% off highest price item
Chicken strip meal for $5.49
Best Western University Inn
10% off food and beverage purchase in Seasons
15% off purchase of most store items excluding periodicals and consignment
Bucer's Coffeehouse Pub
Any 12 oz drink - Buy one get one free
*Of equal or less value. Some exclusions apply.
Howard Hughes Video
Rent 1 get 1 free rental
JAMMS Frozen Yogurt
10% off purchase price
$2 off purchase of any pizza - one per visit
15% off any Grab n' Go sandwich from the sandwich bar and get a free Zevia or Blue Sky 12 oz. can soda
One World Cafe
20% of any 12 oz latte
Paradise Ridge CD’s & Tapes
$1.00 off any CD or LP in stock
$5 off a $25 purchase
Kenworthy Performing Arts Centre
Free medium popcorn with ticket admission
A Heavenly Salon
20% off services, massage, haircuts and color, and physical therapy services by Advantage Physical therapy
Village Centre Cinemas
Free medium popcorn with purchase of any drink
Atom Heart Music
Additional 20% off store-owned items
10% off music, books and movies
Rico's Public House
$1 off any first drink (1 per person); $1 off any appetizer or meal (1 per person)
Village Centre Cinemas
Free medium popcorn with the purchase of a drink
In partnership with the Moscow Chamber of Commerce, the Lionel Hampton Jazz Festival will offer participating businesses the opportunity to have their name attached to one of up to fifty colorful community Lionel Hampton Jazz Festival pole banners in downtown Moscow.
For a nominal annual investment ($300.00) your business will receive:
• POLE BANNER - Your Company name attached to one of up to fifty colorful and tastefully designed pole banners in downtown Moscow. Location may not be specified, but will consist of the main downtown streets (Jackson, Washington, Main). All banners will be displayed for a minimum of two weeks preceding the jazz festival.
• ADMISSION - An invitation to the Lionel Hampton Jazz Festival community kick-off event at the Prichard Art Gallery on Wednesday of festival week and two (2) tickets to the Wednesday evening festival opening concert in the Student Union Ballroom.
• POSTER - One (1) 2014 commemorative festival poster to display as you choose.
• RECOGNITION - Your small business or company name published in 6,000 jazz festival programs distributed free of charge during festival week.
The Lionel Hampton Jazz Festival has broad demographic appeal. With more than 10,000 guests each year, the event draws a diverse audience of elementary, junior, high school and college students, families, community members and jazz aficionados from Northern Idaho, the Pacific Northwest and beyond.
The Festival offers sponsors a generous sponsorship package commensurate to your sponsorship level that can include: acknowledgement and exposure in event collateral and media, including regional and national distribution and coverage; on-site banner and video screen signage; live stage mention; on-site booth and/or assistance with engagement/activation activities; and logo placement on the high-traffic Festival website with a link to your company website.
As one of the regions premier performing arts events, the Lionel Hampton Jazz Festival combines an intimate college town atmosphere with an enthusiastic audience and world-class performers resulting in an amazing opportunity in which to engage your customers, colleagues and VIPs. The Festival offers sponsors a hospitality package commensurate to your sponsorship level that can include: complimentary tickets to festival concerts (VIP seating), invitations to our exclusive Red Carnation and President's House receptions, and VIP access to the Kibbie Dome Litehouse Club Room and President's Suite.
For more information on Sponsorships and Special Promotions contact Steve Remington at (208) 885-5900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org