- Extra eye glasses or contact lenses and fluid
- Frequently used or favorite books
- Educational supplies (calculators, paint brushes)
- Traditional or special medicines (packaged and wrapped)
- Medical history from your home country physician (translated into English) for physicians at UI and in the Moscow area
- Please bring pictures, maps, cultural items and clothing specific to your country or region to display at Cruise the World.
You will need bedding and personal items, but it is best to purchase them after you arrive, as bed and pillow sizes vary by country.