Finding Us

ALCP Office

phone: (208) 885-5049
fax: (208) 885-2859

Mailing address:
875 Perimeter Drive MS 1250
Moscow, ID 83844-1250

Physical address:
901 Paradise Creek Street
LLC Bldg. #3
Moscow, ID 83844-1250

Current Students

ALCP I-20/DS-2019 Request Form 

Students MUST complete this form in order to request a new I-20/DS-2019 for any of the following reasons:

  1. additional time to complete the language program,
  2. to replace a lost  I-20/DS-2019,
  3. to request a "Reinstatement" (your documents have already expired), or 
  4. a dependent will be coming to the United States.

A new ALCP Certificate of Financial Responsibility MUST also be completed. Return the forms to the ALCP office with your current I-20/DS-2019, if available.

Change of Contact Information Form 

Students must update their personal contact information in the United States and in their home country each time it changes. Students must provide the following information:

  1. updated address in the United States, 
  2. updated address in home country, or
  3. updated phone number. 

Information MUST be updated within 10 days after it  changes on VandalWeb. ALCP will use VandalWeb to obtain address information so it is imperative it is updated here.

Conversation Partner Request Form 

Students who would like to have an American to practice English with can sign-up for a Conversation Partner. Complete the Conversation Partner form at the ALCP office or online.

Student Transfer Out Form 

If you are currently enrolled in the ALCP but want to transfer to a different school in the United States, this form MUST be turned in to Laila in the ALCP office with an acceptance letter from your new school. Please follow directions on the first page of the form.

Official Transcript Request Form

Students who need an official transcript of their ALCP grades for their government sponsor, employer, university or for personal use, MUST complete a Transcript Request Form.

  1. Print and complete the Transcript Request Form.
  2. Pay the standard transcript fee of $7 at Student Accounts (located in the Student Union Building (SUB)).
  3. Submit the form to the Registrar's Office (located in the SUB).

NOTE: Official transcripts can only be issued if students have a zero balance on their student account.

Travel Request Form (Inside the United States)

Students traveling inside the United States must report their travel plans to the ALCP. Complete the information below with your travel information.

Travel Request Form (Outside the United States) 

Students traveling outside the United States must report their travel plans to the ALCP. Students must complete the Travel Request Form and submit it with their current I-20/DS-2019 to the ALCP. Forms must be submitted at least one week before departure.

Sponsored Student Enrollment Verification Letter Request

Sponsored students must complete the Enrollment Verification Letter Request form to give their government sponsors. 

ALCP Certificate of Financial Responsibility 

ALCP students are required to sign and verify that they have financial resources available to pay for all estimated expenses during their entire time of study. The ALCP Certificate of Financial Responsibility MUST be filled out any time your funding for school changes or you request a new I-20/DS-2019.