Welcome to I-Safety, your online hub for safety updates and resources. Please contact email@example.com or 208-885-6524 if you'd like a topic or concern posted on this page or have feedback.
As tempting as it may be, feeding wildlife on campus is prohibited for several reasons, including it being a practice is harmful to wildlife populations in the long run. Please read on to understand why this policy is in place, and some of the impacts of feeding natural and feral birds and animals on campus.
Emergency Numbers for: Boise, Coeur d’Alene and Idaho Falls Campuses
- Campus Security (24/7): 208-885-7054
- Environmental Health & Safety: 208-885-6524
- Facilities Services (office hours): 208-885-6246
- Facilities Services (after hours): 208-885-6271
- Parking and Transportation Services: 208-885-6424
- Public Safety and Security: 208-885-2254
- Recorded Emergency Updates: 208-885-1010
- Safe Walk (24/7): 208-885-7054 or 208-874-7550 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vehicle Assistance (Pit Crew): 208-885-6424 or 4:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. 208-885-7054 (Monday-Friday)