Water has long been, and will forever be, the currency of the west. Growing populations, irrigation, and hydropower all put enormous demands on the lakes and rivers of our state. Water quality is an important factor in the health and survival of important wildlife species such as salmon. Learn more about water quality and stay abreast of current laws that keep Idaho's lakes, streams, and rivers pristine.
- Are Your Streams Healthy?
- Best Management Practices (BMP's) for Idaho Riparian Areas
- Don't Let Water Quality Bug You Out
- Forest Water Quality and Sediments
- Herbicides and Water Quality Protection
- Idaho's Water Quality Laws and TMDL's
- Maintaining Woodland Water Quality
- Water Quality Update