Fire and the Wildland/Urban Interface
Wildfire in Idaho - it's a question of not if, but when. If you live where the urban environment meets the wild, you are part of a rapidly growing number of people occupying the wildland/urban interface. Learn how to increase the fire "resistiveness" of both your home and surrounding landscape as well as what to do on the event of a wildfire emergency.
- Protecting and Landscaping Your Home in the Wildland/Urban Interface
- Reducing Fire Risk on Your Forest Property
- Do I Still Believe in Landscaping for Fire Prevention?
- Is Your Property Safe from Wildfire?
- Landscaping for Fire Prevention
- Maintaining Fire Resistive Landscapes
- Ten Top Worst Reasons to Not Prepare Your Home for Forest Fires
- The Idaho Firewise Program