Through the eyes of a pirate crew, students can learn how to balance savings with the desire for instant gratification. But a pirate life is often full of perils like storms and accidents that may threaten morale and gold savings.
In this instructor-friendly group presentation, students will use a worksheet to make their own buying and saving decisions and experience the consequences of saving too much or too little.
- Play with a small group or classroom full of students
- Designed for ages 10-16
- Engaging and fun
- Vibrant visuals
- Use online/offline
- Free to download
- Individual student worksheets for easy grading
- Supplemental materials including instructor’s guide
- Windows PC compatible
- Start saving early
- Balance saving and spending
- Avoid premature affluence
- Learn to communicate with parents about saving
- Prepare for financial emergencies