Amateur photographers are invited to submit photos honoring the area we live in. The theme this year is “Finding the Palouse.” Photographs are judged on appropriateness of category, presentation and technique. One winner will receive a Weekend Water Package from the U of I Outdoor Program and a Sustainability Center hat. The winning photographs will be displayed on the Free Speech Wall during the week of April 16.
How to Enter
- Save the image as a jpeg, and at least 1080 by 1080 pixels (aspect ratio doesn't have to be the same).
- Name the image in the following fashion: Photographer Name - Location.
- Email image to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your Name, Phone Number and a short description of what's in your picture.
- Submissions will be taken from March 19 - April 9 at 11:59 p.m.
- Judging will take place from April 10 - April 13.
- Photographs will be judged on Facebook and Instagram by the Moscow community.
- Based on likes, the 10 best photos will be chosen.
- Out of the top 10, a first prize photo will be chosen by our judges.
- Winners will be announced on April 16.
- All photographs must be the individual's original work.
- Individuals may only submit 1 photograph.
- Photographs may include people but you will need to fill out a release form.
- The University of Idaho Sustainability Center reserves the right of "use" for any entered photographs.
- By entering you agree to these official rules.
Contact the Sustainability Center at email@example.com or at 208-885-0125.